What is a Honda Certified Used Vehicle (HCUV)?
We certify all Honda vehicles that are eligible for Certification under Honda Canada’s stringent Certified Used Vehicle program.
A Certified Used Vehicle undergoes a comprehensive mechanical and appearance inspection based on standards set by the Honda Canada. To qualify for certification, vehicles must meet the model year or mileage restrictions set out by the Honda Canada. It’s not all about the numbers. Our 100-point bumper-to-bumper inspection is designed to ensure that each vehicle meets the highest possible standards. We take pride in our products and our Honda-trained mechanics will scrutinize all major vehicle systems, including brakes, engine and powertrain, steering and suspension, tires, wheels, exhaust system and the vehicle’s interior and exterior. We replace any component that does not meet our stringent standards with Genuine Honda Parts, or restore it to “like-new” condition.
What Comes With Your Honda Certified Used Vehicle?
- 7-year/160,000 km Transferable Powertrain Warranty Coverage
- CarProof Vehicle History Report [Offering details on prior ownership and accident history]
- Warranty and Service Records [Offering full documentation of the services performed to meet our CUV standards]
- 7 Days/1000km No Hassle Exchange Policy
- Preferred Financing Options and Terms Through Honda Financial Services
- Membership to the Exclusive Owner’s Website